The Complete Scottish Football History

The place to discuss Scottish football
Angusfifer

The Complete Scottish Football History

Post by Angusfifer » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:27 pm

I have been trying to get information about purchasing this but when I clock on "Ordering" on the home page of the site I am getting a Malaware warning.

Any other means of finding out about this product?

Scottish
Site Admin

Re: The Complete Scottish Football History

Post by Scottish » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:23 pm

The malware warning should have been removed. There was an issue some weeks ago which was resolved fairly quickly. 'The Complete Scottish Football History' was compiled at a time when the resources available on the web were a lot scantier than today (LondonHearts, Google Newspapers, BNA, various club & fan websites plus many more print books) so I removed it some time ago. It really shouldn't still be there and I was unaware it was. If you could give me the precise url, I'll remove it.

Angusfifer

Post by Angusfifer » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:42 pm

I don't know the url but the address of the page is:

http://www.scottishleague.net/ordering.htm

That's a shame that it is no longer available. I would have been very keen to purchase it...

Scottish
Site Admin

Post by Scottish » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:20 pm

Thanks. I've deleted the file and it should now show as a 404 error until I can figure out a way of deleting the image/link without disfiguring everything else on the logo. The series hasn't been available since around 2005 and was in a format which is now stone age as far as today's technology is concerned - CD-ROM.

Sorry.