Scottish Non League Review of 2015/16

The place to recommend books to other Forum users. Or even to warn off.

Scottish Non League Review of 2015/16

Postby stewart » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:03 pm

The latest issue (the 29th annual edition) covers all the details from the 2015/16 season.

This years edition is just four pounds (and ninety pence for postage). This is a small price rise, but the first in no less than eighteen years.

If you wish to buy more than one copy, then I can offer discounts, both on the cover price and on postage. Please contact me (send a PM through this site) for more details on this or if you have any other enquiries about any of my other publications on scottish football history. There is a list of them at www.snlr.co.uk or I can email you the list if you wish.

Included, as always, are the final league tables and all the league and cup results from all of the Junior regions as well as the Scottish Junior Cup. The details from the Highland League, Lowland League, East of Scotland and South of Scotland Leagues are also included in full, as is the North Caledonian League.

Payment can be by cheque or postal order, payable to S Davidson. I can also accept payment by Paypal – please contact me for more details and a note of my Paypal payment address.
stewart

Re: Scottish Non League Review of 2015/16 / SPECIAL OFFER

Postby stewart » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:26 am

Just a reminder that the latest issue (the 29th annual edition) is now on sale.
It covers all the details from the 2015/16 season. It fits handily in the pocket for taking to matches (or anywhere else) also !

This years edition is just four pounds (and ninety pence for postage). This is a small price rise, but the first since 1998. So long ago, Tony Blair was still new and popular then.

If you wish to buy more than one copy, then I can offer discounts, both on the cover price and on postage. Please contact me (send a PM through this site) for more details on this or if you have any other enquiries about any of my other publications on scottish football history. There is a list of them at http://www.snlr.co.uk or I can email you the list if you wish.

Included in the Review, as always, are the final league tables and all the league and cup results from all of the Junior regions as well as the Scottish Junior Cup. The details from the Highland League, Lowland League, East of Scotland and South of Scotland Leagues are also included in full, as is the North Caledonian League.

SPECIAL OFFER
Also, I have a special offer of all 29 issues of the Review and 18 of my other publications (my choice) for just a hundred pounds, which includes courier delivery within the UK.

Payment can be by cheque or postal order, payable to S Davidson. I can also accept payment by Paypal – please contact me for more details and a note of my Paypal payment address.
stewart

Return to Football Books