Scottish Non League Review

The place to recommend books to other Forum users. Or even to warn off.

Scottish Non League Review

Postby stewart » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:20 pm

The latest issue covers all the details from the 2016/17 season and will be published in mid July.

After thirty years of publication, this will be the final edition.

Cost is just four pounds and ninety pence which includes UK postage.

If you wish to buy more than one copy, then I can offer discounts, both on the cover price and on postage. Please contact me (send a PM through this site) for more details on this or if you have any other enquiries about any of my other publications on scottish football history. There is a list of them at www.snlr.co.uk or I can email you the list if you wish.

Included, as always, are the final league tables and all the league and cup results from all of the Junior regions as well as the Scottish Junior Cup. The details from the Highland League, Lowland League, East of Scotland and South of Scotland Leagues are also included in full, as is the North Caledonian League.

Payment can be by cheque or postal order, payable to J Davidson. I can also accept payment by Paypal – please contact me for more details and a note of my Paypal payment address.
stewart

Re: Scottish Non League Review

Postby EastJunior » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Sad to hear this is the last one, nobody willing to take it on?

You've done a fantastic job in those 30 years, incredible to think it's been that long, hopefully someone continues what you started.
EastJunior

Re: Scottish Non League Review

Postby stewart » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:52 pm

EastJunior wrote:Sad to hear this is the last one, nobody willing to take it on?

You've done a fantastic job in those 30 years, incredible to think it's been that long, hopefully someone continues what you started.

I have asked in the last couple of issues if there is anyone willing to continue it but no response. There is, of course, the Scottish Football Almanac, which is packed with info on all levels of the game, although its a little chunky in size to fit in your pocket.

In the meantime, everyone, please feel free to spread the word that the 30th issue is now available - and back issues back to 1988 as well !
stewart

Return to Football Books