Help Appreciated!

The place to recommend (or otherwise) football or football-related TV programmes, DVDs, Videos and Movies.

Also to let users know about upcoming programmes in your part of the world.

Help Appreciated!

Postby dandylegend » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:43 pm

Hi folks, im brand new to this board.

I am a massive Aberdeen fan, and for my dads birthday I am making a competition. The best Dons goal of the Millenium. It will work the following way:

16 of the best goals from each year since 2000 will be picked by myself, and shown to an audience at my dads party. There will be a vote for the best one, and the goal that wins will ultimately go into a competition which will have a goal representing each year, obviously the winners from each section. This will decide goal of the millenium so far. I plan to continue this in years to come.

However, I am running out of time, with a month left, and I still have a lot of goals to find. If anybody has any taped highlights from games in the following years then I would really appreciate your help.

Second half of 1999/00
All of 2000/01
2002/03
2003/04

Thanks for your help
dandylegend

Postby Scottish » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:39 pm

Sorry not to have said so earlier (I have been away) but welcome to the site dandylegend and I hope you are able to find what you are looking for. Have you tried YouTube?
Scottish
Site Admin

Postby dandylegend » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:13 pm

Yep. Ive been through all the AFC games on there, not really any that fit my years.
dandylegend

Return to TV, DVD, Video & Film