Alan Brown - New Forum Administrator

All non-fitba stuff in here please.

Re: Alan Brown - New Forum Administrator

Postby Scottish » Tue May 05, 2015 2:26 am

My thanks to Alan for taking over the site and my very best wishes to him for the future. Having corresponded at length I know he will take this site forward in ways which I couldn't, even if I did have the time to stay on. This site has been my 'baby' for fourteen years but it's now old enough to make its way in the big wide world with a new 'parent' keeping an eye on it.

Thanks also to those site members who have expressed appreciation for my stewardship. It is greatly appreciated.

As I've said to Alan, I'll try to keep contributing whenever I can, but purely as an 'ordinary' site member.

One last thing before I sign off - as always, an attendance bugbear. If anyone has the crowd for the Brora Rangers v Edinburgh City play-off game, could they please let me know. I've looked everywhere but can't find it and an email to Brora has (so far) brought no response.

Ciao for now. It's been (mostly) fun.

David
Scottish
Site Admin

Re: Alan Brown - New Forum Administrator

Postby Gorgiewave » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:47 pm

I can only add my tuppence worth, but this must be the among the most civilised, low-key sites on the internet and that's a blessed relief. Thanks to David for making it possible.
"He took about half an hour to do it, but he did it!"
Gorgiewave

Previous

Return to Off Topic