Does Anyone Have The Clydesdale Bank Scottish Football League Review books 1981-82 and 1983-84 in VG/Great condition?

The place to discuss Scottish football
CaveFC88

Does Anyone Have The Clydesdale Bank Scottish Football League Review books 1981-82 and 1983-84 in VG/Great condition?

Post by CaveFC88 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:46 am

Hi all, new to Scottishleague.net, i've been on a quest for 11 years and its still not over. I've trawled far and wide to find them, but for the life of me, i just cannot track these two down.

The two books in question are the Clydesdale Bank Scottish Football League Review books 1981-82 and 1983-84 and i great condition. Will anyone here be able to make me a happy man and have them and be willing to part with them? Would be great to settle this.

CaveFC88

Re: Does Anyone Have The Clydesdale Bank Scottish Football League Review books 1981-82 and 1983-84 in VG/Great condition

Post by CaveFC88 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:56 am

I have a bid on the 1981-82 once which after questioning the seller seems to be marked as good because of a fold on an advert at the back page and minor wear to the spine, besides that a very good copy.

As for the 1983-84 one, it has got a page hanging out, which for having 7 out of 10 mint and another pretty good, i'm not going for that one. I have a copy that was mint and unfortunately wrecked in a move so i'm trying to get one back like for like which is frustrating.

Always prefer to find someone direct and avoid bidding wars which take you into astronomical prices which are not worth it, hence on here and other forums. Its just finding them as guys do pop up on forums that do have them, its finding ones who want to part with them.

As for now, i may only need to find one, touch wood, by friday if i win this one. For things like this, i sure hate ebay at times especially when its not a buy it now. 😂😂 Maybe needing the 2 or maybe only the 1983-84 one. So close to winning it lol