GLASGOW RANGERS

Scottish Football Answers to Questions
whitedevil

GLASGOW RANGERS

Post by whitedevil » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:07 pm

I AM WRITING A GLASGOW RANGERS MISCELLANY BOOK AND I AM LOOKING FOR INTERESTING BITS OF MATERIAL FOR MY BOOK THAT REAL DYE-IN-THE-WOOL RANGERS FANS WILL KNOW.

IDEALLY I AM AFTER THINGS LIKE: TRIVIA, UNUSUAL EVENTS, STRANGE HAPPENINGS, CLUB RECORDS, GIANT KILLING REVERSALS, SENDINGS OFF, 10-MEN VICTORIES (OR 9-MEN WINS), MANAGERS TRIVIA/FACTS/FIGURES. MATERIAL CONCERNING PLAYERS IS ALSO VERY WELCOME - MOST GOALS, APPEARANCES, RED CARDS, INTERNATIONAL CAPS, EUROPEAN RECORDS/INCIDENTS, TRANSFER DEALS, OLD FIRM TRIVIA ETC, ETC.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING, I WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO HEAR FROM YOU.

HERE IS A SAMPLE ENTRY:
RANGERS IN 1st PLACE
Up to the end of the 2004-05 season, taking the three domestic trophies as a whole, Rangers top the success charts having won 106 trophies (51 League, 31 Scottish FA Cup and 24 Scottish League Cup). Celtic have won 84 (39, 33 and 12) with Aberdeen in third position on 16 trophies (4, 7 and 5).

bobby s

Post by bobby s » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:16 pm

Did you know that Hibs had absolutely no involvement in Rangers formation, so it was clearly not our fault?
It's the Hope I can't stand

bobby s

Post by bobby s » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:17 pm

Can I post details of Rangers nine in a row party, featuring ********, *********, and ***********, and ******* ******* ***?

I can't?

Okay then. :cry:
It's the Hope I can't stand

Scottish
Site Admin

Post by Scottish » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:53 pm

That's only six sets of *******s. Who are the three missing ****ers