Aberdeenshire Rams

The place to discuss Scottish football
RichardP

Aberdeenshire Rams

Post by RichardP » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:38 pm

Any Derby County fans on here? I've tried to PM derby1884.

There are a few of us in Aberdeenshire. The Aberdeenshire Rams keep in contact with Rams fans in various areas of Scotland including Inverurie, Udny Green, Westhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeen, Elgin, Fraserburgh etc and keep in touch with others from Glasgow, Edinburgh etc on the dcfcfans forum.

A few of us met up at the Denis Law competition won by the Derby County Under 16's a few years ago at Aberdeen Linksfield with Derby County beating Aberdeen FC in the final.

A few of us go watch Derby County home and away when we can. I've noticed Derby County Saltires at Scotland games does anyone know these guys? do they post on here?

I enjoyed watching Shinnie of DCFC play against McKenna of NFFC in the East Midlands Derby tonight.
With Max Lowe and Craig Bryson also playing for Aberdeen and Derby County previously, we hope that Derby County will play Aberdeen FC in the future.

It's great to meet up, when we can to watch the Rams on TV in various pubs around Aberdeenshire and to meet up to travel to games home and away etc.

If you would like to get in contact reply to this message or PM me.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (129.09 KiB) Viewed 2536 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (136.36 KiB) Viewed 2536 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (117.82 KiB) Viewed 2536 times